5 Reasons Why You Should Attend The Big Ballas Xmas Party This Weekend!
Insane Clown Posse's Big Ballas Xmas Party has become a true Detroit Yuletide tradition. Fuck, it's more of a tradition than Santa Claus' fat ass and your drunk uncle's ugly Christmas sweater. But THIS year's party, which takes place this Saturday at St. Andrew's Hall in Detroit is special for a variety of reasons. And here's several reasons why you shouldn't miss it:
1. Because the lineup is OFF THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAIN! This year we've got our homies the Kottonmouth Kings doing a full set! The bone crushing action of JCW, featuring all your favorite brawlers including 2 Tuff Tony and Mad Man Pondo just to name a few! Performances by Psychopathic spin doctor DJ Clay! And our homies Critical Bill and Young Lyte! It's a night simply jammed with flavor!
2. Sweet Sugar Slam is hosting a FRESH ASS toy drive at Big Ballas to help ensure that all kids in the Metro Detroit area are able to have something dope to open for Christmas. If you participate in Sugar Slam's Super Live Toy Drive, you will get the hook up! Here are the details:
A. Bring a NEW and SEALED toy worth $5 or more…AND BRING THE RECEIPT. You must have the receipt with you to participate.
B. Deliver the toy to Sugar Slam’s table at the Balla party and you will get a FREE copy of Psychopathic’s dope “Holiday Heat” CD (Note: Only ONE CD per family). That’s right. FREE! But check this out…THE FIRST 75 JUGGALOS WHO DONATE TO THE TOY DRIVE WILL RECEIVE AN OLD SCHOOL “GREAT MILENKO” PROMO FLAT PERSONALLY SIGNED BY VIOLENT J AND SHAGGY! So get in line early!
All toys that we collect at the party will be donated to several different charities in Oakland County. So it’s a win-
win: The kids get flavor at Christmas, you get a free CD and maybe an autographed old school ICP flat! How’s THAT for holiday spirit!? So go toy shopping, Juggalos!
3. All Juggalos who attend the Big Ballas Xmas Party will leave with a FREE poster of the next Joker's Card...The Missing Link!
4. There will be ALL NEW MERCH for sale at the merch booth, featuring many exclusive new items that are NOT available on Hatchet Gear yet...including "Missing Link" flavor. Need a last minute Christmas gift for that special Juggalo in your life? You'll find it at the Big Ballas Xmas Party!
5. The last reason should be obvious...BECAUSE YOU GET TO ENJOY THE JOYOUS HOLIDAY SPIRIT WITH YOUR FELLOW JUGGALOS BROTHERS AND SISTERS! To me, that's the greatest flavor of all.
Get those tickets now, Juggalos! SEE YOU THERE!
Date: Saturday, December 20
Doors: 7 p.m.
Location: St. Andrew’s Hall, 431 E. Congress St., Detroit
Tickets: $22 advance, $25 at the door
Tickets available here: http://concerts.livenation.com/event/08004D71AE46379B